Re: [OM] Re: Tokina AT-X 28-85 no bids

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Tokina AT-X 28-85 no bids
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 15:17:57 EST
Wayne,
Exactly my experience. Both lens caps are generic, so from what you say, I'd
assume this original one also broke. I also noticed the shade does vignette
from 28-32mm, so I'd have to be careful. At least since it's a rubber one, you
can just flip it back out of the way. I have a Tokina 62mm shade somewhere in
"the box of extra stuff" but I seem to recall that it snaps and twists onto a
lens, and this lens of course  doesn't accept one of those.

George