Re: [OM] Zuiko 85/2 portraits

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 85/2 portraits
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:53:39 +0100
Once again proof that our zuikos have a digital life in them.
I really think that Olympus is concerned about the fact that the non digital
old zuikos would proof to be as sharp as their new counterparts.
I think these portraits are as good as one can get.
And that with f2 and iso 400...

I'ld really like to test a 24shift on a 1ds!

Iwert.