Re: [OM] Was OT: Tokina AT-X 28-85 no bids; now "apologies"

Subject: Re: [OM] Was OT: Tokina AT-X 28-85 no bids; now "apologies"
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:56:36 -0500

On Dec 22, 2003, at 9:31 AM, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

<x-tad-bigger>With the searches available, it is not likely one will get a major fang from ebay
</x-tad-bigger>

Herein is the wisdom. To each their own, but find my 'Fang' results on eBoo from a mirror of the old glass half full or half empty perspective. Rarely have I acquired VALUE in lurking for a less than half full price. OTOH, my cup hath overflowed with tangible value on multiple occasions, i.e. not cheap, but terrific condition goods, performance, etc. for the investment (investment, not price).

.......and Bill can be 'blamed' for some of it. :)
Bill