[OM] Peacock OMs?

Subject: [OM] Peacock OMs?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:23:37 EST
OK, is it one of us?  Who has the multi-colored OM collection on the auction
block.  Some pretty cool looking rigs, mated with some real nice Zuiko glass.
Priced a little on the high side, but what the heck.  If it works for this
person,  I may have to order a case of Morgan Sparks leathers and offer up the
Peacock 2 collection. Hmmm, they would all be black bodies, so maybe Green OM 3
with 40mm f2, B&W OM 2S with 16mm f3.5, Red OM 2n with 18mm f3.5, Tan OM 4 Ti
with 90mm f2.  I guess the choices are without limits.  Hey, I'm just having
some fun. These OMs are pretty neat to look at and worth the visit to ebay.
Wonder if Morgan could make me some green lizard bellows?  {8^))  Bill Barber