Re: [OM] Shoes, underwear, and TOPE 17

Subject: Re: [OM] Shoes, underwear, and TOPE 17
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:32:05 -0500
For the first time in more than three long weeks I have shoes on
both feet!  The walking cast is off and, after a bit of remedial
hobbling about to regain the incredible grace of my normal gait, I
should again be locomoting like a human being and no longer
waddling about like a ruptured duck.

Maybe tomorrow or the next day, in addition to shoes, both left
and right, I will put on some underwear and go out and see what I
can find for TOPE 17.  I have something in mind.  :-)

Walt, about ready to Waltz out past the end of the driveway