[OM] FRI DEC 12 FS LIST

Subject: [OM] FRI DEC 12 FS LIST
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:09:54 -0700
Good Morning it is time to clear this stuff out so I will  ebay it all be
the weekend. Speaking of ebay my id is markkronquist should you want to
check my feedback. I prefer PayPal and will ship internationally as well.
Photos available for most items. Bulk offers encouraged.

LEICA

M6 Classic Black purchased new April 1995 from Citizens Photo SN 1905585
Mechanics cosmetics optics and electronics are great. Speeds fine meter
fine. Cosmetic wear from use...edge paint wear baseplate scuffs. Use not
abuse. Complete working and a great deal at $1050

Leica Lyre shaped Varimagni finder SN68725 35 50 85 90 and 135 frames works
great glass clear, EX cosmetics. $60

Leica O Camera Kit. Used perhaps 4 times all papers and packing plus extra
spool and cap from Leica USA. Not sure what these are selling for these days
but how does $1500 sound?

Kobalux 28mm f3.5 Leica SM lens with hood. SN 96005 Kobalux made a great 28
and 21mm lens and really started the rangefinder revolution of the late
1990s...anyhow as new $300 (great lens to sue or for collectors)

Summar-Elmar 5CM M !:3 Exxtension Tube $20

Leitz NY 15mm Extension Tube $20

HASSELBLAD

500EL/M Black Body. Chrome WL Finder Hood and Chrome Battery Cover Front and
bacl cap. Charger and good battery. Works great, SN UR1311258 EX Cosmetics
NICE CAMERA $250

Hasselblad 500 EL/M UCE 27331 (SN) Missing release buttion flaky battery AS
IS  Sharpie marked screen no finder no charger but it seems to work and I
have a 9Volt conversion kit I have never installed...how about $125?

Hasselblad 16S Back Chrome matching insert EX works great $100

Hasselblad 70mm Back Chrome 2 cassettes matching insert working great $100

Hasselblad Conpendium Bellows Lens Hood with B 50 ring and insert for 120
135 150 EX condition $100

NEW BOXED Hasselblad 43125 Adjustable Flash Shoe lets you mount a flash on
the Accessory Rail $40

NIKON

Nikon F2SB Black Works great EX Cosmetics Paint wear no abouse seems to
works great $250

Nikon F Black 70 series with working black FTn finder EX cosmetics works
great $250

Nikon Copy Kiev 19 Chrome Mechanical SLR Body works great meter untested $75

Nikon FM Chrome Camera Body works great EX cosmetics $125

Nikon FM2n Black Camera Body works great EX cosmetics $275

Nikon 50mm f2.0 RIFR (rubber focusing ring) non AI (rare lens as most RIFR
lenses were AI...EX glass and cosmetics $60

DIGITAL

Minolta RD175 Digital SLR Camera Body with manuals and cords and Hot Mirror
and 130MB drive. Camera has not been used in some time so AS IS but was
working fine when lasted used and the LCD lights up when I replace the
CR123s and clock cell, Needs new info lithium power pack (Fuji Np550 perhaps
$40 on ebay) anyhow good camera great price $300

MINOLTA

Maxxum 24-85 superb lens was used with the above RD175 how does $75 sound?
EX+ glass and cosmetics

Minolta Maxxium Program 3500 xi Flash AF with case EX+ $75

Minolta Manual Focus MD 50mm f2 Rokkor EX glass and cosmetics $30

CANON

FD (manual focus) 50mm f1.8 late EX+ $30

OLYMPUS

Two OM 1 BLACK baseplates $20 (used)

SUBMINI

Minox Copy Stand Boxed $60

Mamiya 16 Automatics EX seems to works great $50

MISC

Exakta VX 500 with 50 2.8 Meyer Domiplan Automatic seems to work fine $100

Rolleiflex TLR USER with 1605119 f2.8 Planaer USER KIT working $350

Zeiss Ikonta USER TESSAR 105 $50

thanks Mark