Re: [OM] Re: Rumsfeld, guns and loads of other violence: now bikes

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Rumsfeld, guns and loads of other violence: now bikes
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 16:14:29 -0000
On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 07:51:36 -0800, Joshua Putnam <josh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The bicycle is a Bilenky Viewpoint tandem. But it's not your ordinary
tandem -- the captain is in back, the stoker is in front, recumbent.

Wicked machinery, Josh! Recumbents are pretty suicidal where I live, but I'd love to tour on one.

When I was over in '94 my pal from Ballard, Jim Delara, and I rode over to Mercer for a bit of social riding. Only exercise I really got (apart from hiking some Canadian Rockies trails...) while in N. America.

You wouldn't happen to know Jim, or Steve Hampsten his mate?

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com