[OM] threeshoes website, was Olympus shot #50

Subject: [OM] threeshoes website, was Olympus shot #50
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 06:34:59 +0000
*Very* kind of you to say so Graham, but I know it needs upgrading and updating. Trouble is, I have taken on too many duties at work, including having to update their website (http://www.raf.mod.uk/ulas) for the new set of student members of the Squadron. I will get it better. One of my New Year resolutions will be to get a PAW going ...

Cheers

Chris