Re: [OM] Re: Mystery OM adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Mystery OM adapter
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:52:02 -0800
I didn't think they ever made one of those... I know they made a OM lens
onto Pen F adapter, but the Pen F back focus is much less than any
full-frame SLR, there were adapters for several makes (maybe 10 in all...?).

However, using a Pen F lens on an OM would work only for pretty extreme
closeups, because they would not focus to anywhere near infinity, even
without a 7mm extension. Sounds like a different kind of medical equipment
adapter... a picture would help narrow it down.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...