Re: [OM] E-1 4/3 - totally off the wall observations

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 4/3 - totally off the wall observations
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 08:55:50 -0400
Speaking of off the wall, how about on the wall? While 5 MPs might be enough
for a 11x14 print, does anyone know how many it will take to put a decent
picture on a large screen wall hung TV, as that seems to be the only
sensible step for group viewing once we abandon slide film and slide
projectors. I have no idea how many it would take, maybe the present
offerings are fine.
Wayne