Re: [OM] Quick Auto 310 w. cord

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Auto 310 w. cord
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:31:48 -0600
The TTL Auto Cord for the 310 has a tab on the plug that effectively sets the
flash into "TTL Mode" when attached regardless of the position of the dial on
the back.  Without the input of the OM-2 this should proved full power output
only.

I suppose you could break this tab off for use with other cameras, but that
would render it less than "original".  You might try putting foil around the tab
so that the contacts it separates still make electrical connection.  Then you
can set the 310 for regular "Auto" function.

BTW, I've come across a few shoes for the 310 if you're interested....