Re: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT and guns

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT and guns
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 07:22:37 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
I do not know much about Yugoslavia, but in Kosovo the exodus of so many
civilians was caused by the American airplanes.  Just dig around and you will
find out the early NPR reports.  Then they were told if don't shut up, funding
would be cut off.  So they reported what CNN reported...
I am sure that you are not aware that our government (coz I am murican too)
just overthrew the government of Georgia.  Reason: Oil.  And I really have a
hard time believing that Saddam would take off with the chemical weapons and
would leave the trucks loaded with money.
I lived during Comunism in Bulgaria and as a responsible citizen got my news
from different sources(we were not on a leash as the Russians, Romanians and
many more were).  The broadcasts from Washington were very interesting...you
want to know the truth?  The ratio of truth to bullshit what your government
fed you (and us) with is about 90 to 10 (in reverse order).  On countrary,
Those villains, the communists,somehow managed to get it 90% right...I know it
sounds unbelievable, but you will have very hard time convincing me that they
were more evil than your Government and they were the ones who wanted world
dominance and here is your proof:
We had special time at school dedicated go going to the movies several times a
year to watch a war related movie (which would make the first 13 or whatever
mins of "Saving Private Ryan" like a fairytale...).  You come out of the movie
and your head feels twice the size from all the explosions...and then we had
discussions.  Reason?  Never wish war, we need to know what war is, never
forget and be aware of out future actions that may lead to one.  Qiet countrary
to "Dont mess with Texas"  (or dont mess with us or we will invade
you...:)Sorry, but during the Cold War your government was at war.  We did not
wanted it.
You would gain a lot more respect and your mistakes would be forgiven on the
international arena if your government and the dirty capitalists from the big
corporations really started speading freedom across the globe, coz at present
they are just taking the "last shirt off the back of the poor"...
Boris

This hath not offended the king.

Sir Thomas More (at his execution)

there is what I decided to reply to: