Re: [OM] NOT Mike Moore OT and guns

Subject: Re: [OM] NOT Mike Moore OT and guns
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 20:15:04 +1100
Too far away and I've little interest in regional novelty codes :) Doesn't seem that dangerous or unpleasant compared to a bunch of Milwall supporters. And has a player actually seriously assaulted an abusive fan recently (vale St Eric Cantona).
Oh, and I just HAVE to ask - do they check them for sidearms on the way in :)
AndrewF