Re: [OM] was: test now: ballerina of prose

Subject: Re: [OM] was: test now: ballerina of prose
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 21:59:11 -0600
Haven't heard from Gary Schloss in years, at least not on this list.
I did notice him on *bay once or twice since. (He's lvcamera) Last I heard he had moved from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. If so, Gary Reese may have more up to date information.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa

P.S. Didn't he will that tutu to you just before he left?

AG Schnozz wrote:

Just too too.

Then wouldn't that be 2.2 ?

Hey, speaking of Tutus, what ever happened to our ballerina of prose?