Re: [lens] [OM] OM (FS): OM 2S and IS 3 - mbg and best offers accepted

Subject: Re: [lens] [OM] OM (FS): OM 2S and IS 3 - mbg and best offers accepted.
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:15:16 -0500
We're just spoiled by better prices and prose on e*ay.

tOM

On Sunday, November 30, 2003 at 20:57
Titoy <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> C'mon guys ! Am I outta luck, or you guys just busy looking elsewhere ? I
> can't believe you all are "cured" zuikoholics ?
>
> > I am re-posting the offer below just in case some of you may have missed
> it.
> > I will entertain "best offers"
> > MBG one week after receipt.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Titoy

----  Abacurial Information Management Consultants ----
Tom A. Trottier, President              http://abacurial.com
758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
N45.412 W75.714 +1 613 860-6633 fax:+1 775 307-4133
        -- Benjamin Franklin