Re: [OM] Home alone without e-mail

Subject: Re: [OM] Home alone without e-mail
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 08:48:22 -0500
Starting yesterday afternoon, I was unable to access my "MyNRA" e-mail
account.  Same story this morning.  If anybody wants to contact me off
list, use the CompuServe address.

I would complain about this interruption in service, but it's hard to work
up much steam to gripe about something not working when it's free to begin
with.  This is what I get when I try to long on to the NRA site.  Any of
you computer whizzes know what this message translates to in normal people
English?

"Error Occurred While Processing Request
"Error Diagnostic Information
"unknown exception condition

"CFApplication::execute

"The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier
of (CFAPPLICATION), occupying document position (15:1) to (15:116) in the
template file "C:\Inetpub\www.mynra.com\Application.cfm.

"Date/Time: 11/26/03 08:33:11
"Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; AT&T CSM6.0;
.NET CLR 1.0.3705)
"Remote Address: 12.77.134.85
"Query String: title=MyNRA
0.000000E+00mail&url=http://webmail.mynra.org:8383

Walt, home alone and down to one e-mail address  :-(