Re: [OM] 100 2.8 Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] 100 2.8 Zuiko
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 15:44:45 -0800
AG swears his is one of the best lenses there is and has been one of his biggest money makers over the years. All of the primes I use are MC except for the 100/2.8, if that means anything. On the other hand, I tend to use the 85/2 most in that general range.

Moose

I'm absolutely pleased with my vintage 108XXX with no MC markings. For me, it's a keeper of the first order. -Mickey

    From: John Sutton <mailto:john.sutton10@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

    I've just picked up one of the above to try out. It's annotated
    E.Zuiko (5 elements?) and no MC mark, so I guess it's single coated.
I can't afford the 100 2.0, but should I hold out in the hope of
    finding a later MC version?