Re: [OM] Vision problem?

Subject: Re: [OM] Vision problem?
From: "Lars Bundesen" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:19:42 +0100
Thanks to all of you who sent advice regarding my problems with cameras and
vision.

I'll do some testing of lenses, cameras and contact lenses.

I'll consider sending my cameras to John H. for repairs, but I am afraid
that I'll have to pay both 25 % VAT and 10  0mport tax on top of the repair
and shipping costs, so I am not sure whether it's going to be cheaper than
repairs here.

Yours,
Lars

nearsighted - and probably also shortsighted ;-)