Re: [OM] OT Wildlife in Houses

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Wildlife in Houses
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:11:11 -0500
This has of late become a source of some amusement in our house.
A darling young lady from Belgium recently came to work in my
wife's office.  She has bemoaned more than once her inability to
find rabbit in the local supermarkets.  She inquired about the
availibility of rabbit in the meat department of her local Publix,
and they told her that they didn't sell rabbit, but that if she
caught or bought one and brought it in, they would kill it, clean
it and cut it up for her.

We have laughed about this over more civilized meals such as steak
or pork chops more than once.

Walt

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact
us." -- Hobbes