Re: [OM] OT Wildlife in Houses

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Wildlife in Houses
From: "GeoW" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:22:51 -0500
Now by God i'm from sho nuff South Georgia and I can proudly say I
ain't never ate no possum. Mama wouldn't cook one for me. I do
understand that after they've been fed out on sweet potatos, cleaned
out, they are tasty, but a tad greasy. Can't be any nastier than a
chicken, no way, no how. I've seen hogs do some pretty disgusting
things too.

Harvey keeps catching possums in the back yard. The first time he
shook the possum and killed it. Now he just plays with them till he
gets tired and lets them go.

I've had my share of six-course meals in my time :-) Time was, a six
pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon and a pack of Marlboro and I'd be in red
neck Heaven. Little wonder why I underwent cardio arteriel bypass
graph procedure.

Recken yall can tell I'm bored as hell.

GeoW