Re: [OM] ( OM ) TOPE categories, especially new ones

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) TOPE categories, especially new ones
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:32:57 +0100
Brian Swale schrieb:

If we had a few TOPEs with subjects such as Manhole covers (Doro !!),

:))

fences, gates, doors, beaches, puddles, hands, outdoor markets, sunsets, and bark of trees, we would have themed exhibitions with a unity that might encourage even more development of technique to make each image stand out from the crowd..

Yes :)

It's fun as well to have TOPEs that are capable of wide interpretation, but I for one would appreciate a few tightly defined topics.

and Yes :)

so short
:Doro
--
www.doro-foto.de/
Persönlichkeiten werden nicht durch schöne Reden geformt,