Re: [OM] Digital at last [OT}

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital at last [OT}
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:06:09 +0800
Chris,

one thing you didn't take into account is the use of AA batteries for the C5050. That makes all the difference in the world. one of my students has an old Sony digicam, and they no longer make batteries for it.

Meanwhile, the average charge for AA batteries were 1300mA in the year 2000 with the high being 1600mA. Now, they are up to 2300mA... And I don't think 3000mA is impossible at the current rate..

Proprietary SUCKS.

Albert