Re: [OM] Winter Exchange - I hope its not too late!

Subject: Re: [OM] Winter Exchange - I hope its not too late!
From: garyetx@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:22:40 -0600
Me, too, Bob.

And how interesting has it been?

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of gries
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 10:49 AM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] Winter Exchange - I hope its not too late!

I'm sorry if I dropped the ball here, but the past few months have been,
well... interesting.

I would be glad to organize the 2003 WE and put up a site for the electronic
entries.  All are welcome to join, and although traditional prints are
prefered, all work is accepted.  The only requirement is that you do it with
some good old fashioned Olympus equipment before it collects too much dust.
;)

Please refer to the previuos years submissions for more information:

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/OM-2002/OM-2002.htm
http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/OM-S-02/main.htm
http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/OM/xmas.htm

Glad to see that the list is still alive and going!
Bob Gries