Re: [OM] 35-70/3.6 -- hood how important?

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70/3.6 -- hood how important?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:36:04 +0100
I think I may have a spare hood laying around somewhere, if anyone is
interrested? I even think I have a space case for a 35-70/3.6, although I'm
not sure if the hinge is "perfect" or "loose"....

Off-list, if anyone is interrested...

--thomas

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:20:53 +0100
"Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The hood is really useful, and can also be reversed over the lens for
> storage and protection. Unfortunately difficult to find; I had a spare
> until a week ago, when I picked up a very cheap 35-70/3.6 without the
> hood(it now has one).
>
> Roger Key
>

> Siddiq wrote:
>
> now that i've ordered myself this lens, how critical is it to have the
> hood that goes with it? this will be my walk around lens in india, and i
> dont want to have half shots filled with flare and such. thanks
>
> --
> /S

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)