Re: [OM] OM helps establish new National Park in Manitoba

Subject: Re: [OM] OM helps establish new National Park in Manitoba
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 08:46:56 -1000
We should get a list of every entry of an OM on the TV.
We do that on a Vanagon page for every time a VW Bus is in a movie.
Dan

What got me very interested (besides the lovely land/lakescapes on this
episode, was seeing a lovely black OM right there on my TV.  Roger uses
an OM (OM-1 or 2, couldn't see) and at least a 50 1.4 for lots of his
work, including slides as he has spent years of effort to get this
lovely area protected from clearcutting and other large commercial
interests.  Looks like at least partial success is just around the
corner.

Earl