[OM] OM helps establish new National Park in Manitoba

Subject: [OM] OM helps establish new National Park in Manitoba
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:29:41 -0500
I was just watching Country Canada (CBC:  http://www.cbc.ca/countrycanada/);
today's program is about Roger Turene's efforts to establish a National Park in
the Grand Rapids/Little Limestone Lake area of Manitoba.  What got me very
interested (besides the lovely land/lakescapes on this episode, was seeing a
lovely black OM right there on my TV.  Roger uses an OM (OM-1 or 2, couldn't
see) and at least a 50 1.4 for lots of his work, including slides as he has
spent years of effort to get this lovely area protected from clearcutting and
other large commercial interests.  Looks like at least partial success is just
around the corner.

Earl