Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4422

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4422
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:59:04 -0500
LOL.  Well, one thing for wine is that it is much lower in calories, so the
possibility of beer gut is greatly diminised.  Plus, reds are beneficial for
those of us counting our HDL/LDL levels.  OK, so that's two things.  I even
drink wine when watch the Leafs, normally a beer type occasion.  Hasn't seemed
to help them win lately, dammit.

Earl