Re: [OM] Tamron 80-200mm Tripod Ring

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 80-200mm Tripod Ring
From: "Jeffrey Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:37:27 -0800

I also measure 206mm circumference for the Tamrom 80-200 f2.8. The Tamron tripod adapter I have mounts securely to it but the thumbscrew doesn't come all the way through. Perhap there is a slightly bigger adapter for the 80-200 f2.8

The Tamron 2x teleconverter 01F, 90mm f2.5, and 70-210mm f3.5 appear to have a circumference of about 203mm which is what I measure for the Zuikos.

-jeff

From: Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

206mm