Re: [OT] Message replies, WAS Re: [OM] pics of fall colors OT

Subject: Re: [OT] Message replies, WAS Re: [OM] pics of fall colors OT
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:48:53 -0800
It might be related to the type of account --

For me Outlook Express uses my Hotmail account to reply to list email if I
open the email from the Inbox of the Hotmail account. If I delete the email
then open it from my Deleted Items box under the Hotmail account it uses my
default email account.

The hotmail accounts use HTTP email servers.

If both of your accounts use normal POP3 servers and you have a rule moving
it from your Inbox to a different box, you might try eliminating the rule.
Somehow Outlook Express seems to associate some email boxes with specific
accounts, but most are associated with the default account.

Good luck and if you find out anything please post it.

-jeff