Re: [lens] [OM] Olympus America and feedback

Subject: Re: [lens] [OM] Olympus America and feedback
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:58:39 -0500
Doesn't seem to matter whether it is big business or the government. Watch where a CEO that is dumped or quits lands the next job. It probably has nothing to do with what was managed last. It is just a company to manage for them.

Government decisions --- In the USA right now Congress is working on a bill to allow us to get our medications from another country -often Canada - legally for about 1/2 of what we can here. Who sold them the pills anyway? American companies. So, we send our money out of the country faster than Canada sends it in. I have nothing against Canada - I even like the place and the people, but why send jobs out of a country when people are screaming for new jobs?

Oh, well. Isn't there someplace we can package up and ship these people to? :-)

Gregg

Hey, we all need to lighten up a bit and just realize that there isn't 2 cents worth of difference in they way most large companies are run. Many decisions they make as it regards to their customers and doing business seem like they were made by someone who either didn't have a clue about what they do for a living or else they have just escaped from the funny farm. These things go is cycles and IMHO if you want to know what this company or any company is going to be doing next, take a look at the news stand at any major airport. You don't even have to buy the book or magazine, just read the titles. Bill Barber (who works for a huge company)