Re: [OM] E-1 bokeh?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 bokeh?
From: "Daniel Tan" <daniel.tan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:58:06 +1000
True, but from what I gather from the way the 300D works, the "focal
length multiplier" (1.6 for the 300D, 2 for the E-1) is not actually a
multiplier. Instead, it just cuts down the FoV for that lens in order to
gain a similar FoV that the equivalent focal length would produce. The
DoF remains at the original focal length however. What I'm asking is how
does, say a 50mm lens on the E-1 (100mm equivalent) compare to a similar
100mm and a 50mm on your favourite OM at the same aperture?

Daniel