Re: [OM] Olympus America and feedback

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus America and feedback
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 00:02:24 EST
In a message dated 11/11/2003 8:56:41 PM Central Standard Time,
andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'd be interested in people's opinions on whether it is reasonable to leave
a neutral in a case like this
Only you can determine what is reasonable for you.  It is after all, your
perception of the situation.

I might have posted a positive feedback which said something like this,
"Acted quickly & reasonably to resolve issue with item description"

That would let folks know the company is not infallible with their
descriptions, however when a problem arises they deal with it fairly and
quickly. Which
IMHO is what occurred. Sound reasonable to you?

Bill Barber