Re: [OM] [OT] A Bedtime Story

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] A Bedtime Story
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 06:29:47 +1100
Marv Olsen - 'Gooeyduck' - an eccentric legend of a seller but quite honest and in the habit of attaching funny or quite fascinating stories. He disappeared in his original incarnation after a dispute with *bay (how unusual) - I believe that they suspended him because he scored 2 complaints and only 4000+ positives (!). I used to have him in my favorite searches because he had good gear and better listings.
AndrewF

As fas as I recall, the 'Marv' mentioned is an old eBay acquaintance called
'something-or-other'Duck; an OK seller with funny ads.

Roger Key

Boris wrote:

Enjoy it my friends and pay close attention to the litte warning at the
bottom...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2963922673&category=3344