Re: [OM] My New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] My New E-1
From: "Mark Z." <zbrokers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:44:52 -0800
Thanks to all for your helpful advice.  Although I have been using a camera
for several years, I have not really grasped the power of a good camera
(pure laziness on my part).

I have used the E-10 (which I listed on eBay, perhaps too soon) for over a
year and have learned how to get exceptional results from it.  I thought the
E-1 would give me the same or better results without any work from me.

It is quite possible I am not quite ready to move up to the E-1.

The E-1 does seem to be a fantastic camera, I'm impressed with it so far.