[OM] What's left - OM stuff FS

Subject: [OM] What's left - OM stuff FS
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 17:48:07 -0500
This is what's left of my big closet sale.

BTW, I took a shot of all the gear FS on my workbench at
http://www.skipwilliams.adahost.com/to-sell/OM-FS.jpg

35 shift/2.8  --  $425  Original Owner, smooth, no creep, comes with hard case
No-Name 3 Extension Tube Set  --  $20
MD1 + 15v rebuilt pack (no AC adapter)  --  $120
T32 #1  --  $50  Worn, battery cover cutout for Quantum 1 power cord (approx
5x5mm)
T32 #2  --  $50  Worn, battery cover cutout for Quantum 1 power cord (approx
5x5mm)
T8  --  $275  Pristine box, leather case, both reflectors.  Almost new
Varimagni Finder  --  $50  Case worn, some foreign object visible at edge of
low-mag view
T20  --  $20
Shoe 1 (Fix) MIB  --  $30
Shoe 1 (Fix)  --  $10  Corner broken off
Focusing Screen 2  --  $15  Microprism, active until f/8
Focusing Screen 5  --  $15  Microprism, no matte, No brush
Focusing Screen 13  --  $10  Microprism collar/split-image
Focusing Screen 13  --  $10  Microprism collar/split-image
Focusing Screen 13  --  $10  Microprism collar/split-image

FYI, This has been a very successful sale, so far having sold 35 items for a
total of $3,150, which is more than enough to get an E-1 and two lenses.  But
the purchase, if it comes, will have to wait until sometime after 1/1/04 for
other reasons.

I decided to price these items to-sell, rather than taking the extreme hassle
of listing them individually on E**y.  For such small items, I might have
netted myself another $200 or so, but the hassle would have been extreme.
Thanks to all of you for your prompt replies and cordial questions.

Skip