Re: [OM] OM in print soon!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM in print soon!
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:39:05 +1100
> Bolty [mailto:boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Hi Guys... Just wanted to share my joy... I just
> received a note that one of my images is being showcased
> in the Australian Photography Magazine next year!

Good magazine that one. Its links to the Australian
Photographic Society seem to influence its content,
tending to have much more about technique than equipment
(it's the only one I've subscribed too).

...but the important question is, which picture, Bolty???

Cheers
Marc (who lives about 100m from the publisher)
Sydney, Oz