Re: [OM] OM /OT BRITISH BEERS

Subject: Re: [OM] OM /OT BRITISH BEERS
From: john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 19:59:32 +0000 (GMT)
Chris, (typing this with a slightly chilled York Brewery...Yorkshire Terrier to
hand) This is a delightfully hoppy beer NOT a small dog before the comments
come in :-) Just picked up another adaptall mount mint condition ?10. While at
the local shop spotted a Bronica ETR back for sale...Problem was that the
dealer would not split it from the Mint- body/finder. So I now have a spare
Bronica body, finder, and film back for ?100!
 P.S I must admit some of the U.S micro-breweries produce superb beers, Fat
Tire, Flying Dog,and a lot of the Colorado brewers.

To get back on to topic rcently took some silversmithing shots of a pupil
project. OM 4ti and Tamron 90mm Macro, using available light and flash,
reminded me of why I like this combination so much. The results, using Fuji
print film were first class.

>  from:    Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  date:    Tue, 04 Nov 2003 17:34:17
>  to:      olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx