Re: [OM] Aurora Borealis: NOW!

Subject: Re: [OM] Aurora Borealis: NOW!
From: Terry and Tracey <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 23:29:16 +1100
I'm on a mailing list that automatically sends out warnings when they are
on. High, mid or low latitudes. I'm thinking of using it as a weather
forcaster, because whenever it is at middle or low latitudes, it is overcast
and rainy.

I have seen a few in recent times here though, and a few down south.

The appear in the northern and southern hemishperes at the same time.

Foxy