Re: [OM] OM /OT BRITISH BEERS

Subject: Re: [OM] OM /OT BRITISH BEERS
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:30:45 -0700
All beers are good, but, like women, some are a lot better than others. My
granddaughter made me a wonderful black-and-tan last night. For those that
may not know, that's a pale ale with beautiful dark Guinness floated on top.
Hmmmmmm. And since it doesn't use all of the Guinness, someone needs to
drink that.....and it goes on and on. I was glad to see Guinness produce the
draught beer in the can as we can't usually get the real thing on tap out
here in the boonies. /jim