[OM] Australian marketing team

Subject: [OM] Australian marketing team
From: "William Sommerwerck" <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:29:24 -0800
Australian men are notorious for wearing as little as possible. (I speak
from direct experience, having visited Down Under almost 30 years ago.) I
once asked a heterosexual Aussie if it were true that Australian men would
walk around buck-naked if they could get away with it, and he said that was
indeed the case.

Nothing wrong with a bit of male nudidity...

The guy in front is so "pretty," I'm surprised there aren't a few arrows
sticking out of his chest...