Re: [OM] Web gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Web gallery
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:44:36 -0700
At 05:19 PM 10/30/2003 -0500, Bill Barber wrote:
>What about The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery?  www.taiga.ca/~gallery/

Yeah, what about me?  Er, I mean, *it*...   ;-)

Just don't submit dozens upon dozens of photos -- I'm just a lone volunteer
struggling to get the latest batch of submissions up (won't be able to get at
it until the weekend -- it's "end of the month" tomorrow, and the small
business taxman demands his quarterly pound of flesh...).

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/, or
   http://www.enable.org/~gallery/