Re: [OM] Loose head on bounce grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Loose head on bounce grip 2
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:35:20 -0600
The screw under the index cover that holds the disc with the line on it is
reverse-thread.

And it is possible to repair the bracket in most instances.  The post that holds
the bracket to the grip has come unscrewed.  You might be able to just screw the
post back in, but sometimes the assembly has to be removed.