Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-105 or maybe a 35-70

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-105 or maybe a 35-70
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:30:41 +0100
Prices are maybe falling now; this morning on UK *Bay a 35-105 Zuiko in
good condition, boxed, and with a good Olympus leather lens pouch was sold
for £72 / $122. Last week I won a 50-250 Zuiko in fine mechanical and
optical condition, boxed, for £100. Is this a general trend?

I recommend the 35-105, by the way, although I prefer the Tamron fixed f2.8
SP version.
,
Roger Key

Ian Skelly wrote:

I'm thinking of adding a 35-105 to my little collection and would like to
know what you guys think of it. Its either that or one of the 35-70s so any
advice on which of these is the best would be much appreciated. This will
be
my main walk about lens, replacing a Tamron 35-80 SP.