Re: [OM] Mad man seen on ebay sight, goes crazy bidding on #2959630061

Subject: Re: [OM] Mad man seen on ebay sight, goes crazy bidding on #2959630061
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:51:00 -0500
Let me make it even simpler.  It's 4 D cells, or a 6V lantern
battery, or even four AA, AAA or C cells, but not as long lasting
as the D's.  The on/off switch is totally unnecessary, and the
cord can be snipped off any old wall wart no longer being used.
That's it.

I have a couple of nice leather cases, complete with shoulder
straps, that will enclose and conveniently transport any such
contraption you might cobble together.  The first $150 gets
one.  :-)

Walt
 "Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time
 and to its government when it deserves it."  -- Mark Twain