Re: [OM] Mad man seen on ebay sight, goes crazy bidding on #2959630061

Subject: Re: [OM] Mad man seen on ebay sight, goes crazy bidding on #2959630061
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:40:19 -0500
Wish I had kept them all since 1983 or so, when I first bought
into the OM system.  But I've been keeping the ones that have come
my way the last few years.  They take up a lot of room, but maybe
they'll be worth it.

Anybody want a LNEB* for an OM-1, OM-4Ti, OM-3, MD-2, T-8, T-10,
90/2 Macro, bellows, etc.?  Be prepared to pay dearly.

Walt

*Like New Empty Box
 "Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time
 and to its government when it deserves it."  -- Mark Twain