Re: [OM] OM] ..... OT Fires in California......

Subject: Re: [OM] OM] ..... OT Fires in California......
From: Jerry Liles <wliles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:05:09 -0600
THIS does not belong on this list! Take it elsewhere, along with the hunting argument!!!

Jerry Liles

Boris Grigorov wrote:

Naaah,

You are all wrong. Batchelor and Alexander from WABC, the one that hosts Rush Limbaugh (who is a big fat idiot) told me that this is a plot by Muslim extremists and their info comes right from the headquarters of CIA or FBI, one or the other, I do not remember.
I wander what Bushes’ would do, when they get a hold of that “info”, it is an election
year…May be invade another country in the name of the freedom to shop at Walmart, eat at McDonalds, wear
Nikes in public places (with those white socks…), drive a big stinker and shout profanities and waiving a
gun while doing that?

Ooops, bad intelligence, they heard it from Batchelor and Alexander (if they get that far…), who would not reveal their source, coz it is a free country…I got reelected and now you distract me from the important task to catch Saddam and Osama.
Back to off topic.  The last I heard, there are 16 peops dead, and what a horrible way
to die.  They did not count the animals, but am sure the number is much
higher…who cares anyway.

Ciao