Re: [OM] OM] ..... OT Fires in California......

Subject: Re: [OM] OM] ..... OT Fires in California......
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:53:47 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
Naaah,
You are all wrong.  Batchelor and Alexander from WABC, the one that hosts Rush
Limbaugh (who is a big fat idiot) told me that this is a plot by Muslim
extremists and their info comes right from the headquarters of CIA or FBI, one
or the other, I do not remember.
I wander what Bushes? would do, when they get a hold of that ?info?, it is an
election year?May be invade another country in the name of the freedom to shop
at Walmart, eat at McDonalds, wear Nikes in public places (with those white
socks?), drive a big stinker and shout profanities and waiving a gun while
doing that?
Ooops, bad intelligence, they heard it from Batchelor and Alexander (if they
get that far?), who would not reveal their source, coz it is a free country?I
got reelected and now you distract me from the important task to catch Saddam
and Osama.
Back to off topic.  The last I heard, there are 16 peops dead, and what a
horrible way to die.  They did not count the animals, but am sure the number is
much higher?who cares anyway.
Ciao