[OM] Olympus (FS)

Subject: [OM] Olympus (FS)
From: Dham41@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:50:34 EST
I will offer this to the list before listing it on ebay.

OM-2000 Reconditioned by Olympus America as new it has been removed from the
package once and then re-packaged and un-used.Owners Manual,Strap and open
warranty papers for Olympus America.Also,I' am including a very nice 50mm 1:8
lens and cap.

$ 135.00 + actual shipping cost from Indianapolis,In.

Please reply off list please if interested.

I will be listing many other Olympus items which I find that I'm not using
enough in the near future.

Dave Ham