[OM] Links for overhaul tips for 35 RF

Subject: [OM] Links for overhaul tips for 35 RF
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:28:03 -0400
I bought an Minolta Hi-Matic 9 which appeared to be "in excellant conditon"
(as writ) to the seller.  It wasn't but the good news
is... it's now a free parts camera.

The shutter won't fire so I'm thinking about maybe doing a Do-It-Yourself
rebuild.  I'm a former mechanic so I have more confidence
than skill with small mechanisms.

I have some very useful links but if anyone has one or two more, I'd appreciate
it.

Please don't spend a lot of time, but if somebody has them handy, would you
please forward you links.

Lama

PS, Did you guys know that the aperture on the Stylus Epic is triangular (at
least sometimes)?