[OM] Not one but two OT questions.

Subject: [OM] Not one but two OT questions.
From: "Douglas Tourtelot" <tourtelot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:24:30 -0700
First: I use two Manfrotto lo-profile #3410 three-way pan-heads on my two
main set of legs. These heads use a roughly 2"x2" QR plate.  I also have a
Bogen ball-head for LF which uses a much smaller plate.  I am replacing the
ball-head with something way more substantial and I want to add a
Bogen/Manfrotto QR adapter that will accept the 2x2 plates that the other
heads accept.  There is nothing in the current line that does this, but I am
wondering if there once was.  I really want to standardize on one QR plate
and I really like the #3410 heads.

Second:  I have a newly purchased Voigtlander Vitomatic 1 50-year-old, built
like a tank, point-and-shoot (zone focus, no RF) and I am looking for the
slip-on hood for the Color-Skopar 50mm that is on the camera.  Pacific Rim
has them for $35 (gasp. that's $25 more than I paid for the camera) but
maybe someone on the list has one around somewhere.  I believe that it about
32mm OD on the lens flange.

Thanks.

D.